- How common is it for children to experience this kind of trauma?
- Are there specific effects that result from this kind of childhood trauma?
- What kinds of behaviors do children who have undergone this kind of trauma demonstrate?
- Many trauma interventions are developed from heartfelt concern for children and their families, but have no scientific basis. Give at least one example of an intervention that is well-meant, but not bnased in science, and one that has a scientific underpinning
- 1000 words
- 3 references
- DUe Today ! Need in 4 hours
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)