yze views of women’s reproductive solutions in the 19th Century and interpret their historical and contemporary impact.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)
- Evaluating a film for its significance to the study of social justice movements
- Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word strategic objectives summary. Include your balanced scorecard and its impact on all stakeholders, and the communication plan. Identify key trends, assumptions, and risks in the context of your final business model. Develop the strategic objectives for your new division of the existing business in a balanced scorecard format in the context of key trends, assumptions, and risks. The strategic objectives are measures of attaining your vision and mission. As you develop them, consider the vision, mission, and values for your business and the outcomes of your SWOT analysis and supply chain analysis. Consider the following four quadrants of the balanced scorecard when developing your strategic objectives: Shareholder Value or Financial Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Market share Revenues and costs Profitability Competitive position Customer Value Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Customer retention or turnover Customer satisfaction Customer value Process or Internal Operations Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Measure of process performance Productivity or productivity improvement Operations metrics Impact of change on the organization Learning and Growth (Employee) Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Employee satisfaction Employee turnover or retention Level of organizational capability Nature of organizational culture or climate Technological innovation Evaluate potential alternatives to the issues and/or opportunities identified in the SWOT Analysis paper and table you completed in Week 3. Create at least three strategic objectives for each of the four balanced scorecard areas. Base your solutions on a ranking of alternative solutions that includes the following: Identify potential risks and mitigation plans Analyze a stakeholder and include mitigation and contingency strategies. Incorporate ethical implications Develop a metric and target for each strategic objective using a balanced scorecard format. Example: a strategic objective in the shareholder or financial perspective is to increase market share. A metric to actually measure this strategic objective of market share increase is, "The percentage of increase in market share." The target is the specific number to be achieved in a particular time period. The target for the metric of "Increase market share" could be "Increase market share by 2% for each of the next 3 years" of an increase of 2% per year for 3 years.) Outline a brief communication plan discussing how you will communicate the company's strategic objectives that includes the following: Define the purpose. Define the audience. Identify the channel(s) of communication and why you selected that channel. Format paper consistent with APA guidelines. Attachments Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 9.17.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 9.17.08 PM.png
- Course Project: Proposal – Distinguish the essential differences between the major thought of Plato and Aristotle and use the information to illustrate the impact of philosophy on contemporary views on a given them (life, freedom, power, equality, and more)
- Course Project: Proposal – Analyze the impact of the Industrial Age and the rise of of capitalism and discuss the key features of both and their influence on contemporary society
- Course Project: Proposal – Evaluate the work of Artemisia Gentileschi Renaissance Artist and interpret why she is considered an early feminist
- Art criticism is the process of gathering facts and information about a work of art and the artist to describe, analyze, interpret, and evaluate art.
- “Treat everyone the same—differently.” (Littky, 2015, p. 155) “Learning is to problem solve and think critically, to analyze and interpret different perspectives, to be creative and use the world as a tool to innovate, to be proficient in reading, writing, and math. Learning is expressing and working with the desire and interest to keep learning.”
- Select a focus area or condition or illness relevant to ‘Womens Health/Communicable diseases/NCD/Child Health/Mental Health`.
- EVALUATE IDEAS AND VALUES UNDERPINNING SERVICES(LEARNING DISABILITY) FROM THE LATE 19TH CENTURY TO THE PRESENT DAY
- important pieces of legislation or movements that shaped the treatment of juvenile offenders/delinquents from the 19th Century.