Discuss current debate regarding the nurses role in promoting ‘patients choices;’ in areas such as end of life care.
Enter a 450-500 word
• Fedoruk M 2014 in, Fedoruk M and Hofmeyer A, ‘Legal responsibilities and ethics,’ Becoming a nurse; transition to practice, Oxford, South Melbourne, pp. 202-210.
• Johnstone MJ, in Daly, Speedy & Jackson, ‘Ethics in Nursing’, Contexts of Nursing, edn, Elsievier, Sydney
• McIlwraith, J & Madden, B 2010, Health Care and the Law, 5th edn, Thomson Lawbook Co, NSW. pp.485-509
• McPherson, C & Stakenberg, S 2012, ‘Values, ethics and advocacy’, Berman, A, Snyder, SJ, Levett-Jones, T, Dwyer, M, Hales, N, Harvey, Y, Luxford, L, Moxham, T,
• Park, B, Parker, K, Reid-Searl, K, & Stanley, D, Kozier and Erb’s fundamentals of nursing, vol. 1, 2nd Australian edn, Pearson, Frenchs Forest, pp. 89-107.