e an example of a rapid assessment of a client and provide a SBAR report to a classmate. Remember to include all concepts of patient safety, standard precautions, and professional standards.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
- You are a consultant who has been hired to help a retail jewelry store reach out to new and existing customers. You have chosen to use a collaboration tool to help your client. Create a 6-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes for the management of the jewelry store that reveals your findings. Include the following criteria: Research collaboration tools using the Internet. Choose a product to help your client. Explain how the jewelry store could leverage the tool to serve customers. Explain how you could use Web 2.0 to expand market reach. Consider whether the jewelry store should expand to B2B and B2C. Explain your response and discuss the rationale. Include detailed speaker notes to discuss your findings and provide rationale. Complete the following in your presentation: Format the slides using a standard style or create your own. Insert a chart, graph, or table on at least one slide to show the advantages of the product you have selected. Create and insert a hyperlink to the company that makes sense for the product you have selected. Insert a video or animation that supports the message of your presentation. Cite at least two references in your presentation.
- In Week One of this course, you were asked to find a child to observe. For this assignment, you will observe the child using the requirements below and summarize your observation. This can be done in one sitting, or it can be done in two since you will be conducting two different observations. Two is preferable for accuracy of assessment. For the observation you will need to: Be sure you have the permission of the child’s parent. Exclude any identifying information for this child (e.g., last name) Follow the guidelines on pages 141-144 of the course text regarding behaviors during the visit (ethical conduct, avoiding personal bias, etc.). Be sure you have the appropriate materials ready: You will need either a Running Record Form or an Anectodal Record Form, whichever you choose. For this form, you will choose one developmental domain to observe (e.g., cognitive, physical, motor, or language). You will need either a Time Sampling Form or an Event Sampling Form, whichever you choose. For this form, you will choose one developmental domain to observe (e.g., cognitive, physical, motor, or language). Example: Assessing “Bobby,” I would first observe his motor development using an anecdotal record form. In a different sitting, I would observe his cognitive development using an event sampling form. For the assignment, you will need to include: A title page. A copy of the completed Running Record Form or Anecdotal Record Form (remember this should address one domain). A copy of the completed Time-Sampling Form or Event Sampling Form (this should address a different domain). A one page summary of the observation(s). In this summary, include: How you felt the observation went and why. How receptive you feel the child was and why you feel that way (if using one of the video options state the reaction of the child upon being videotaped as you see it). The most challenging aspect of this observation. The most enjoyable aspect of this observation. What you learned from this experience. What you would change next time. A one-page paper providing some developmentally appropriate activities you might implement for this child in the classroom or daycare center to foster growth in each of the developmental domains you observed, and why those activities are a good fit for this child. Your two-page paper should be in proper 6th edition APA format. Remember to submit two written pages, both observation forms, and your title page in one document. Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
- Personal Autonomy and Health Policy Choose a current health policy issue or law that has ongoing relevance in public health. Some options include, but are not limited to, banning trans fats in local municipalities, controlling the size of sugary drinks sold in restaurants, requiring nutrition information on menus, indoor and outdoor smoking bans, removing sugary drinks from schools, or mandating vaccines for health care workers or children entering school. Describe why the chosen policies or laws are controversial. In your response, discuss how these policies affect personal autonomy (the cost to the individual) to benefit society. Provide a professional statement* on why these policies and laws are important to the overall health of the community. *Personal and professional opinions may or may not align. It is very important in your employment to be able to provide a professional opinion, regardless of how it aligns with your personal beliefs. Professional opinions are based in research and fact and reflect the beliefs of the organization as a whole and all those who work for the organization.
- Evaluating a film for its significance to the study of social justice movements
- Antitrust laws were essentially created to stop businesses that got too large from blocking competition and abusing their power. Mergers and monopolies can limit the choices offered to consumers because smaller businesses are not usually able to compete. Although free and open competition ensures lower prices and new and better products, it has the potential to significantly limit market diversity. Look at the 2 examples below of how mergers and acquisitions have affected the way in which companies do business. Read each of the 2 examples below. Prepare a APA formatted research paper that responds to the aligned questions. Specifically, your paper must: Identify the two firms with similar problems from different countries Conduct a comparative analysis of the firms Analyze political, social, ethical and legal differences and their impact on management decision making Provide substantive conclusion and recommendations Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following: TITLE PAGE. Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS ABSTRACT. A summary of your paper…not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice. BODY. The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 4-5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged. REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation. Example 1 Federal antitrust enforcers are investigating whether a multinational pharmaceutical company has attempted to minimize the impact of generic competition to one of its most profitable prescription drugs. This anti-depressant drug is the company's best seller, with sales last year of $2.11 billion, representing a 22% increase from the year before. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is conducting an investigation to determine whether the company has engaged in activities to prevent generic alternatives to the prescription drug from entering the market. Specifically, the FTC is challenging a practice among brand-name and generic-drug manufacturers to agree to delay the introduction of the lower priced generic drugs to the market. Answer the following questions: Why would the drug maker want to stymie generic competition? Explain. What types of legal barriers to market entry exist? What are the possible ethical dilemmas present in this example? Example 2 The boards of 2 major telecommunications companies recently agreed to a $16 billion-dollar merger that would create the world's largest telecommunications company in the world. Although some agree that the synergy between these companies could be dynamic, others feel consumers could ultimately pay the price for the merger depending on which company becomes dominant in the various service areas. Answer the following questions: Why do you think consumer advocates have expressed concern over such merger possibilities? Other than pricing, what are some pitfalls that consumers might have to deal with when 2 major companies merge? What are the possible ethical dilemmas present in this example?
- For this Discussion, you will investigate how another organization conducts assessments. Begin by finding out whatever you can through Web searching about your local or state health department's approach to assessment and strategic planning. Find out also if there are initiatives at the state level to coordinate health assessments from the various communities in the state. If so, are there tools and forms available to do that? (See the Iowa state Web site as an example: http://www.idph.state.ia.us/chnahip/reports_2005.asp.) Then locate and interview someone who has been involved in community health assessment and strategic planning at either a local or state level. To find a person to interview, contact your local health department. Depending on the size of the department, you may wish to ask to interview the director or else ask to be referred to someone who has participated in assessment and strategic planning. If you prefer, you could instead call your state health department; each state should have personnel who deal with coordinating strategic plans from individual counties, and one of these individuals might be a good person to interview. Your interview may be conducted over the phone or via e-mail, or in person if you prefer. (Note: You must transcribe or summarize your interview and post it.) Prepare your thoughts and questions carefully in advance so you can be succinct in your interview. In your interview, you should ask them questions along these lines, as well as any other questions you think are appropriate to the organization or individual you are working with: 1. How do you assess the needs of your community? How often do you conduct assessments? 2. What use did you make of the assessment data? Did you develop a strategic plan or something similar for your department and/or for the community? Please describe this plan. (For example, how detailed is it? Is it a long-range plan?) 3. What are your thoughts about the assessment process? How well is it working? What are specifc strengths of the process from your perspectives? Any barriers or difficulties to overcome? Then: # Identify the organization and title of the person you contacted (for privacy purposes, however, do not identify the name of the person you interviewed). # Summarize the findings of your interview, highlighting what you found most surprising or interesting regarding the challenges and benefits of the community health assessment process. Is there anything you would do differently or do you have suggestions for improvement? # Post a transcript or detailed summary of the interview as an attachment; this will allow other students who are interested to learn more about this organization's assessment process.
- Write a 250-word (minimum) reflection on the Toumin argument paper. Discuss what you have learned during the the Toulmin argument paper assignment and how it will assist you in upcoming papers. Include your strategies for capitalizing on your strengths and overcoming your weaknesses in order to become a successful writer. Remember to post your original reflection by Thur to provide time for a reply.
- Using the requirements for General Duty violations in Chapter 4 of the OSHA Field Operations Manual (FOM) describe a situation that could be cited as a violation of the General Duty Clause. Remember that the General Duty Clause can only be applied if there is no OSHA standard for the hazard. Explain how your citation meets the four elements listed in the FOM as necessary to prove such a violation.
- PR deals with top 3 media platform has major impact on PR. Give examples（ real world examples） for each platform. (creative PR) . provide the reasons why is good or bad for company. 2 。explain the concept of the diminishing mass public . provide 5 reasons with example ( eg. Apple) why they need for PR professional to segment their publics for a successful PR campaign.
- What are the characteristics of standard normal distribution? The HR department of an organization collects data on employees’ age, salary, level of education, gender, and ethnicity. Which data do you think is more likely to follow normal distribution? Explain why. What is the role of probability concepts in business decision-making? Provide specific examples. What are the differences between probability and coincidence? Can the probability be more than 1 or less than 0? Explain why or why not.