- Create a 3-page paper, with an introduction, a body, and a conclusion, keeping your focus on how the group interacted when creating the presentation, specifically addressing the following points:
- Describe the pros and cons of planning, organizing, and presenting the content in your presentation. This paper is not about personalities but about the process that the group went through in order to finish its presentation.
- Include a page of content, wherein you debrief how the group worked together, including the incorporation of group concepts such as risky shifts, response polarization, groupthink, social facilitation, social inhibition, and social loafing.
- Include details about the additive, disjunctive, and conjunctive tasks that the group performed.
- Support all of your answers with at least 3–4 scholarly sources, cited in APA format.
- Save your paper as M3_A2_Lastname_Firstname.doc and your presentation as M3_A2_Lastname_Firstname.ppt.
- By Wednesday, August 12, 2015, submit your presentation along with the paper to the M3 Assignment 2 Dropbox. FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT PLEASE THINK OF A GROUP IN THE ABSTRACT AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS ,I WILL DO THE FIRST PART OF ASSIGNMENT AND INTRODUCE THE NAMES OF MY GROUP IF NEED BE
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)