- RESEARCH PAPER:
You choose one of two topics as the following:
- You are an advisor board member for a local paramedic initial education program. You have been asked to develop a supporting paper for the program to seek national accreditation through the appropriate EMS Initial Education Accrediting Body, CoAEMSP. Using information you have learned throughout the term, develop a paper that supports the programs efforts.
- You are tasked with developing a proposal to cover expenses associated with implementation of a service-based continuing education training department. Based on what you know regarding continuing education, you believe that seeking a licensed/credentialed EMS instructor and pursuing CECBEMS accreditation for your continuing education courses is the right approach. Develop a paper that expresses your rationale for this additional cost.
Review articles and sources with specific questions in mind. Does this article support my topic? How does this article apply to my topic? How am I going to use the details of this article in my paper? The Research Paper must meet the following requirements:
- Your Research Paper must be at least three to four pages in length (not including the title page and references page).
- It must include at least ten empirical studies.
- You must use APA Style.The Research Paper should consist of the following elements:
- An overview of the proposed topic of research.
- A brief review of related literature.
- A description of proposed research methodsFormat your Research Paper using APA style. Use your own words, and include citations and references
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)