ective Learning Document
This 5 page paper is a reflective document put together using Gibbs’s reflective model. The paper considers the treatment of a patient with learning disabilities who has been diagnosed with type II disabilities. The paper focuses on the care to ensure the patient learns how to mange their condition. The bibliography cites 6 sources.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)
- Reflective practice is an important skill that nurses need to develop. Discuss this statement and explain why, when and how reflective practice is used in nursing practice.
- “Treat everyone the same—differently.” (Littky, 2015, p. 155) “Learning is to problem solve and think critically, to analyze and interpret different perspectives, to be creative and use the world as a tool to innovate, to be proficient in reading, writing, and math. Learning is expressing and working with the desire and interest to keep learning.”
- Document Formatting Services
- How does the home health or hospice nurse DOCUMENT and demonstrate that each patient qualifies for care, and ultimately payment for that care to the agency.
- Create a recovery focused nursing care plan for the mental health patient from case study 2 no introduction and conclusion are required and that the word count is 1500 works with 20% over or under allowed create a Recovery based nursing care plan for the patient in case study 2. the assignment is to be completed in the format provided in the attached document including completion of HONOs One goal per page Requiring 22 Referances, UK english
- Research Database Assignment: Locate and document research databases that relate to a significant clinical nursing issue of your choice Custom Essay
- In Week One of this course, you were asked to find a child to observe. For this assignment, you will observe the child using the requirements below and summarize your observation. This can be done in one sitting, or it can be done in two since you will be conducting two different observations. Two is preferable for accuracy of assessment. For the observation you will need to: Be sure you have the permission of the child’s parent. Exclude any identifying information for this child (e.g., last name) Follow the guidelines on pages 141-144 of the course text regarding behaviors during the visit (ethical conduct, avoiding personal bias, etc.). Be sure you have the appropriate materials ready: You will need either a Running Record Form or an Anectodal Record Form, whichever you choose. For this form, you will choose one developmental domain to observe (e.g., cognitive, physical, motor, or language). You will need either a Time Sampling Form or an Event Sampling Form, whichever you choose. For this form, you will choose one developmental domain to observe (e.g., cognitive, physical, motor, or language). Example: Assessing “Bobby,” I would first observe his motor development using an anecdotal record form. In a different sitting, I would observe his cognitive development using an event sampling form. For the assignment, you will need to include: A title page. A copy of the completed Running Record Form or Anecdotal Record Form (remember this should address one domain). A copy of the completed Time-Sampling Form or Event Sampling Form (this should address a different domain). A one page summary of the observation(s). In this summary, include: How you felt the observation went and why. How receptive you feel the child was and why you feel that way (if using one of the video options state the reaction of the child upon being videotaped as you see it). The most challenging aspect of this observation. The most enjoyable aspect of this observation. What you learned from this experience. What you would change next time. A one-page paper providing some developmentally appropriate activities you might implement for this child in the classroom or daycare center to foster growth in each of the developmental domains you observed, and why those activities are a good fit for this child. Your two-page paper should be in proper 6th edition APA format. Remember to submit two written pages, both observation forms, and your title page in one document. Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
- Choose a recent disaster or catastrophe that you can document from the literature
- I’d like it to take the theme of the recently realized document by the UN, about climate change, and how it’s happening. I’d like to link it to how it will effect the world and politics in the future
- Choose a country other than the United States, and document the key diversity concerns for that country. Which groups are dominant, and which are non-dominant?