Validity is much more difficult to establish than reliability in research data and findings. Is it always important to establish both reliability and validity of research data and findings in qualitative studies, or are there ever times when establishing one or the other would be sufficient? Why?
250+ words, APA citation & reference
- Consider a research interest within field of study. Please consider your interest area carefully since this assignment is the beginning of your draft precis development. Interests are negative impact of distant learning on engagement, social development and learning theories, stress management techniques for graduate level students, self efficacy theories-http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4029015/. Select four recently published research articles related to your research interest; two quantitative and two qualitative research studies. You may substitute a mixed methods study for one of the qualitative or quantitative studies. Ensure that each of the studies you selected was published in a peer reviewed journal. 4 Literature sources should be retrieved from an academic or scholarly data base like proquest or ebsco host. Develop a synthesized 1,400-to 1,750-literature review in which you compare and contrast the four studies. Consider the following while constructing a logical and critical literature review: •What is already known about the research topic you are interested in? •What is not known about your topic; where is there a gap in the literature? •What further research might be worth pursuing in this area? Format your Literature Review in a manner that is consistent with APA guidelines.
- Through observation and research we begin to understand the world around us. Consider research you have read about or been a part of: Was the Scientific method followed? How? What ethical considerations are important to research?
- Select a nursing research article from the list below that includes a theoretical or conceptual framework and the exploration of a clinical problem. Identify the nursing research article components using the Week 5 research template.
- In today?s world, the Internet has become a valuable tool for research and communication, enabling users to accomplish in minutes what used to take hours, or even days.In today?s world, the Internet has become a valuable tool for research and communication, enabling users to accomplish in minutes what used to take hours, or even days.
- Discuss the significance of nursing and midwifery research within the practice of health professionals including the links between knowledge, research and practice
- Research Summary and Ethical Considerations Research Summary and Ethical Considerations
- In the Persuasive Research Paper, you will simply want to take a position on an issue of your choice, using research to support your position and to try to convince others to adopt your position.
- According to Burns and Grove (2011), nurses in various settings are adopting a research-based (or evidence-based) practice that incorporates research findings into their decisions and interaction with clients. How do you see this being applied in your workplace?
- Topic 1: Summary of Recent Research of an article reporting the results of a nursing or health research study
- reporting the results of a nursing or health research study in which a statistical procedure from Chapter 12 in your textbook is used for analysis (try using health research and chi square as search terms, or use the name of a different nonparametric test)