- Which of the following components is NOT a part of prejudice?
Explain your reason for selecting this answer.
- Jorge states, “I always knew that guy Johnson was a sneak. I’m not at all surprised that they finally caught him stealing money out of the cash drawer.” Jorge’s statement is best thought of as an example of:
- an authoritarian personality.
- hindsight bias.
- the psychology of inevitability.
- mutual interdependence.
Why is this the best answer?
- According to Jacobs and Eccles, what is the best way for mothers to encourage their daughters to develop strong math skills?
- Social identity theory suggests that people make comparisons between others like themselves (in-group) and others who are dissimilar to themselves (out-group). What did Fein and Spencer determine about these sorts of comparisons in their studies?
- What is your current understanding of meaning of the word “scapegoat”? Have you always understood the meaning of the word? Describe any early impressions you had at a much younger age as to what a “scapegoat” was. Give an example of a scapegoat.
- Summarize the most effective strategy when it comes to changing deeply rooted attitudes and behavior.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)