Why is risk management important in organizations? What benefits are gained by implementing a risk management program? Describe challenges you see in obtaining buy-in and support from staff? What are the barriers in implementing a risk management program? What would you recommend to help overcome these barriers?
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)
- present a Risk Management and Quality Improvement staff training session based on your organization through a PowerPoint® presentation. Display your project plan for implementing needed changes in the organizations risk management processes. The 25-slide presentation should include the applicable content learned throughout this course. Provide your PowerPoint® speaker notes and references for review.
- What potential benefits do you see as important in integrating different groups that are targeted under affirmative action policies? Are these benefits sufficient to justify affirmative action policies? Why, or why not.
- We know that exercise is very important for our overall health in general but why is exercise so important for our muscles? After researching this subject please share with the class, in your own words, why you feel exercise is so important for our muscles and what will happen to our muscles if we don't exercise.
- Your assignment is to write a 2-3 page essay in which you address the scenario below. Suppose that you have a house guest from another country. He is curious about the lifestyles that we tend to lead in the United States. He wants to know why there seems to be such a big problem with nutrition and lack of exercise. Explain to him why nutrition and exercise are important to the health of our society as a whole. Case assignment expectations: Use information from the modular background readings as well as any good quality resource you can find. Please cite all sources and provide a reference list at the end of your paper. LENGTH: 2-3 pages typed and double-spaced. The following items will be assessed in particular: 1. Your ability to explain why lifestyle factors such as nutrition and exercise are important to the health of a society 2. Some in-text references to modular background readings (APA formatting preferred) Be sure that your opinion is justified with evidence from the literature. Try to use several scholarly references for each assignment. All references should be cited properly in the text of the paper as well as at the end. Please limit your response to 3 pages maximum. Assignments are due on the Monday after a module ends.
- How do you think planning in today’s organizations compares to planning in an organization 25 years ago? Do you think planning becomes more important or less important in a world where everything quickly changes and crises are a regular part of organizational life? Why?
- Evaluating a film for its significance to the study of social justice movements
- Personal Autonomy and Health Policy Choose a current health policy issue or law that has ongoing relevance in public health. Some options include, but are not limited to, banning trans fats in local municipalities, controlling the size of sugary drinks sold in restaurants, requiring nutrition information on menus, indoor and outdoor smoking bans, removing sugary drinks from schools, or mandating vaccines for health care workers or children entering school. Describe why the chosen policies or laws are controversial. In your response, discuss how these policies affect personal autonomy (the cost to the individual) to benefit society. Provide a professional statement* on why these policies and laws are important to the overall health of the community. *Personal and professional opinions may or may not align. It is very important in your employment to be able to provide a professional opinion, regardless of how it aligns with your personal beliefs. Professional opinions are based in research and fact and reflect the beliefs of the organization as a whole and all those who work for the organization.
- As a manager is it important to be ethical or is it really just important to focus on making money for the firm? And if so why, or why not?
- Public organizations can be categorized into two basic categories: open and closed models of organization. Compose descriptions of two fictional public organizations that are structured around one being open and the other being closed. Briefly describe what services, goods, or activities each organization provides. Then, compare the two organizations in terms of any similarities and differences based upon their open or closed organizational structure.
- Why is it important to incorporate a theory or model related to change when implementing practice changes