Number of sources:0
Deadline: Thur, Nov 6, 6 pm
Topic:Technology application for healthcare company
Details:Course Project Proposal The table of contents for the Course Project proposal: Subject of Course Project Business problem statement Name of the company or organization Brief description of proposed solution General benefits it will provide the organization Audience to whom you are presenting the recommendations Topic area – Healthcare Manages/updates the process of scheduling patient visits Updates/creates the healthcare website See attached document for proposal details.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)
- Antitrust laws were essentially created to stop businesses that got too large from blocking competition and abusing their power. Mergers and monopolies can limit the choices offered to consumers because smaller businesses are not usually able to compete. Although free and open competition ensures lower prices and new and better products, it has the potential to significantly limit market diversity. Look at the 2 examples below of how mergers and acquisitions have affected the way in which companies do business. Read each of the 2 examples below. Prepare a APA formatted research paper that responds to the aligned questions. Specifically, your paper must: Identify the two firms with similar problems from different countries Conduct a comparative analysis of the firms Analyze political, social, ethical and legal differences and their impact on management decision making Provide substantive conclusion and recommendations Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following: TITLE PAGE. Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS ABSTRACT. A summary of your paper…not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice. BODY. The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 4-5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged. REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation. Example 1 Federal antitrust enforcers are investigating whether a multinational pharmaceutical company has attempted to minimize the impact of generic competition to one of its most profitable prescription drugs. This anti-depressant drug is the company's best seller, with sales last year of $2.11 billion, representing a 22% increase from the year before. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is conducting an investigation to determine whether the company has engaged in activities to prevent generic alternatives to the prescription drug from entering the market. Specifically, the FTC is challenging a practice among brand-name and generic-drug manufacturers to agree to delay the introduction of the lower priced generic drugs to the market. Answer the following questions: Why would the drug maker want to stymie generic competition? Explain. What types of legal barriers to market entry exist? What are the possible ethical dilemmas present in this example? Example 2 The boards of 2 major telecommunications companies recently agreed to a $16 billion-dollar merger that would create the world's largest telecommunications company in the world. Although some agree that the synergy between these companies could be dynamic, others feel consumers could ultimately pay the price for the merger depending on which company becomes dominant in the various service areas. Answer the following questions: Why do you think consumer advocates have expressed concern over such merger possibilities? Other than pricing, what are some pitfalls that consumers might have to deal with when 2 major companies merge? What are the possible ethical dilemmas present in this example?
- Choose a different company for this assignment than the ones you chose for the previous assignments in Weeks 1 and 2 (This could be the company you work for). Write a 700- to 1,050-word memo to the CEO. Include in this memo the following items supported by course concepts and real life examples: Choose two decision making tools, forecasting models or simulation models and describe how they would bring value to the organization. Discuss how constraints such as IT, limited capacity, technology and capital affect the company's supply chain. Format your memo according to APA guidelines.
- Technology application for A healthcare company
- Choose one company in the health care field and one company outside the health care field for your focus. Application: 100 Best Companies to Work For
- To make sure you are up to date on the special guidelines the GASB has declared, your manager asked you to research GASB Statement No. 56. He also asked you to show him, side by side, how government accounting journal entries might differ from for-profit journal entries in these similar events. Write 500–750 words that addresses the following: When was GASB Statement No. 56 initiated? In your own words, what is the essence of the new ruling? Why did the GASB probably deem it as being necessary? How might GASB Statement No. 56 change the activities of any accountant performing governmental accounting? Create journal entries for all of the following situations. On 10/1/2010, a for-profit Company A provides $100,000 of service to Company B. Company B plans to pay their bill 90 days later. Create the journal entry when the service is provided. Create the journal entry when the cash is received. On 12/1/2010, the city's recreation department receives a government grant of $100,000 specifically to use for next year's park upgrades, which will begin on 1/1/2011. Create the journal entry made when the cash is received. Create the journal entry to be made on 1/1/2011. A for-profit retail store buys $200,000 of inventory on 9/1/2010. Create the proper journal entry to show purchase of this inventory. A local city park buys $200,000 of food merchandise for later resale. It uses the purchase method to account for inventory. Create the proper journal entry for when this purchase is made. A nonprofit organization receives a $250,000 donation on 12/1/2011, but the donor specifically wants it spent in 2012. Create the journal entry or entries to show the proper recording of revenue (this may require more than on journal entry). Create the subsequent journal entry to show spending of the funds.
- Application of Technology in Nursing and Patient Education
- Application: A Stimulus for Health Information Technology in Health Care Organizations
- Family Law – Domestic Violence & Company Law on Registration of a company
- What are the requirements for tool safety at your company or a nearby company? Do you believe there could be a better way to keep your employees safe concerning personal tools? Be specific, and supply several examples involving different tools.
- You should make up 5 – 10 questions that you can really use when you interview at least three employers. All employers should be asked the same questions and you will include their responses in your PFP( Personal, Family, Profesionnal view point). These questions should be employer directed and have no personal pronouns (my, me or I).The paper also needs to be 5pages, double space. You need to include some references for this assignments. Here are the three company i choose, make a summary of the company before answering the questions. -McDonald’s- Oak Brook, Illinois -Burger King- Miami, Florida -KFC- Louisville, Kentucky Here are the 5 questions i choose for this assignment: 1. For how long have you worked in the food production industry? 2. So far, what have you learned that is different from what you were taught in school about food production? 3. Do you think that the industry has room for improvement? 4. What recent innovations have been made in the industry? 5. Which is the one sector that you would like to formulate new ideas to improve it?