Number of sources:8
Topic:urban planning in dubai
Details:im not a native speaker please do not make grammar perfect.
the body paragraph should be taken about transportation,
building,islands,tourism and entertainment ,economy,different culture.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)
- paper that: relates how all four of the planning concepts (phasing, branches, planning horizons, and forward and reverse planning) as well as strategic, operational, and tactical planning helps sequence operations within the planning process compares and contrasts how all four of the planning concepts, as well as strategic, operational, and tactical planning would be implemented in specific emergency situations during the planning process.
- What is meant by the concept of multinucleated metropolitan regions and how is it different from urban development of the past? Explain the sociospatial approach to urban Sociology and the links with global capitalism, the real estate industry, government policies, pull factors, the social organization of settlement space and the importance of culture.
- How do you think planning in today’s organizations compares to planning in an organization 25 years ago? Do you think planning becomes more important or less important in a world where everything quickly changes and crises are a regular part of organizational life? Why?
- For this Discussion, you will investigate how another organization conducts assessments. Begin by finding out whatever you can through Web searching about your local or state health department's approach to assessment and strategic planning. Find out also if there are initiatives at the state level to coordinate health assessments from the various communities in the state. If so, are there tools and forms available to do that? (See the Iowa state Web site as an example: http://www.idph.state.ia.us/chnahip/reports_2005.asp.) Then locate and interview someone who has been involved in community health assessment and strategic planning at either a local or state level. To find a person to interview, contact your local health department. Depending on the size of the department, you may wish to ask to interview the director or else ask to be referred to someone who has participated in assessment and strategic planning. If you prefer, you could instead call your state health department; each state should have personnel who deal with coordinating strategic plans from individual counties, and one of these individuals might be a good person to interview. Your interview may be conducted over the phone or via e-mail, or in person if you prefer. (Note: You must transcribe or summarize your interview and post it.) Prepare your thoughts and questions carefully in advance so you can be succinct in your interview. In your interview, you should ask them questions along these lines, as well as any other questions you think are appropriate to the organization or individual you are working with: 1. How do you assess the needs of your community? How often do you conduct assessments? 2. What use did you make of the assessment data? Did you develop a strategic plan or something similar for your department and/or for the community? Please describe this plan. (For example, how detailed is it? Is it a long-range plan?) 3. What are your thoughts about the assessment process? How well is it working? What are specifc strengths of the process from your perspectives? Any barriers or difficulties to overcome? Then: # Identify the organization and title of the person you contacted (for privacy purposes, however, do not identify the name of the person you interviewed). # Summarize the findings of your interview, highlighting what you found most surprising or interesting regarding the challenges and benefits of the community health assessment process. Is there anything you would do differently or do you have suggestions for improvement? # Post a transcript or detailed summary of the interview as an attachment; this will allow other students who are interested to learn more about this organization's assessment process.
- Health Outcomes for Tribal Communities in Urban Areas
- URBAN GROWTH
- Hip Hop Music and its negative influence on urban youth
- analyze images of urban areas utilizing both the cities, change, and conflict textbook and Howard Becker’s article “Photography and Sociology.”
- Urban Riots
- URBAN SCENE