ussion Forum 6
Referencing one of the approved Data Element Sets discuss:
Why are nursing terminologies that are consistent and standardized, necessary for care in todayâ€™s environment?
Provide an example from your practice of how standardized nursing language improved communication, patient care, safety, adherence to standards of care, or assisted in the evaluation of nursing care outcomes.
Include at least two citations from peer-reviewed professional nursing literature and/or required reading.
You are required to respond to two peers, but do not need to include reference citations to the responses unless you include someone elseâ€™s
ideas in the responses.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
- Relationship between standardized terminologies and the data-information-knowledge-wisdom continuum.
- Applying Standardized Terminologies in Practice
- Accounting terminologies
- Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word strategic objectives summary. Include your balanced scorecard and its impact on all stakeholders, and the communication plan. Identify key trends, assumptions, and risks in the context of your final business model. Develop the strategic objectives for your new division of the existing business in a balanced scorecard format in the context of key trends, assumptions, and risks. The strategic objectives are measures of attaining your vision and mission. As you develop them, consider the vision, mission, and values for your business and the outcomes of your SWOT analysis and supply chain analysis. Consider the following four quadrants of the balanced scorecard when developing your strategic objectives: Shareholder Value or Financial Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Market share Revenues and costs Profitability Competitive position Customer Value Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Customer retention or turnover Customer satisfaction Customer value Process or Internal Operations Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Measure of process performance Productivity or productivity improvement Operations metrics Impact of change on the organization Learning and Growth (Employee) Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as: Employee satisfaction Employee turnover or retention Level of organizational capability Nature of organizational culture or climate Technological innovation Evaluate potential alternatives to the issues and/or opportunities identified in the SWOT Analysis paper and table you completed in Week 3. Create at least three strategic objectives for each of the four balanced scorecard areas. Base your solutions on a ranking of alternative solutions that includes the following: Identify potential risks and mitigation plans Analyze a stakeholder and include mitigation and contingency strategies. Incorporate ethical implications Develop a metric and target for each strategic objective using a balanced scorecard format. Example: a strategic objective in the shareholder or financial perspective is to increase market share. A metric to actually measure this strategic objective of market share increase is, "The percentage of increase in market share." The target is the specific number to be achieved in a particular time period. The target for the metric of "Increase market share" could be "Increase market share by 2% for each of the next 3 years" of an increase of 2% per year for 3 years.) Outline a brief communication plan discussing how you will communicate the company's strategic objectives that includes the following: Define the purpose. Define the audience. Identify the channel(s) of communication and why you selected that channel. Format paper consistent with APA guidelines. Attachments Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 9.17.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 9.17.08 PM.png
- I need assistant with Write a 700-word executive summary in which you compare distinctions between bureaucratic and patron-client organizations. Include similarities and differences between the main models of organized crime, and explain why the models are important for understanding organized crime. Format your references consistent with APA guidelines.
- Can budgets avoid borrowing to make ends meet or should the expectations be lowered consistent with revenue levels? Why not apply the same standard with the federal government? Can we truly work within a balanced budget on the federal level?
- Borrowing equates to interest paid and is compounded over time. Can budgets avoid borrowing to make ends meet or should the expectations be lowered consistent with revenue levels? Why not apply the same standard with the federal government? Can we truly work within a balanced budget on the federal level?
- Why are fractions a commonly dreaded math topic? How will your instruction alter this perception? How will your instructional practices be consistent with the research discussed in the IES report?
- To make sure you are up to date on the special guidelines the GASB has declared, your manager asked you to research GASB Statement No. 56. He also asked you to show him, side by side, how government accounting journal entries might differ from for-profit journal entries in these similar events. Write 500–750 words that addresses the following: When was GASB Statement No. 56 initiated? In your own words, what is the essence of the new ruling? Why did the GASB probably deem it as being necessary? How might GASB Statement No. 56 change the activities of any accountant performing governmental accounting? Create journal entries for all of the following situations. On 10/1/2010, a for-profit Company A provides $100,000 of service to Company B. Company B plans to pay their bill 90 days later. Create the journal entry when the service is provided. Create the journal entry when the cash is received. On 12/1/2010, the city's recreation department receives a government grant of $100,000 specifically to use for next year's park upgrades, which will begin on 1/1/2011. Create the journal entry made when the cash is received. Create the journal entry to be made on 1/1/2011. A for-profit retail store buys $200,000 of inventory on 9/1/2010. Create the proper journal entry to show purchase of this inventory. A local city park buys $200,000 of food merchandise for later resale. It uses the purchase method to account for inventory. Create the proper journal entry for when this purchase is made. A nonprofit organization receives a $250,000 donation on 12/1/2011, but the donor specifically wants it spent in 2012. Create the journal entry or entries to show the proper recording of revenue (this may require more than on journal entry). Create the subsequent journal entry to show spending of the funds.
- Why is a multidisciplinary approach necessary if one hopes to understand e-commerce?