You work for an organisation that provides support for elderly and disabled clients to meet their personal care needs. The organisation is about to be audited. As part of the audit, the organisation needs to submit a copy of its procedures and policies manual. The current manual is out of date and not very high quality. You have been asked to create a new manual. In the manual you should set out the steps and actions that workers need to take to:
• Determine a client’s personal need support requirements.
• Develop and implement a personal care support plan for a client.
• Determine and manage risks associated with providing personal care support.
• Provide and monitor personal care support.
• Create and complete relevant documentation.
It is important to convert information into a set of procedures that will ensure a high level of personal care support. Any materials that were used for this task need to be properly referenced.